My little brother Sam is the biggest deadmau5 fan in the world. Whenever I go home I can usually find him ravin' to the phat beats of deadmau5 in his room. He usually attaches the deadmau5 speaker that he got for Christmas to my Dad's old discman, and subsequently lets the beats take over his entire body(watch him closely- this kid has got da' beat!). Only minutes before I took this video he was dancing in a way where he would have fit right in at the baddest of raves; he got a little awkward once he noticed I was videotaping (he seriously has the hand motions down pat- I will try to better capture this soon). My brothers heavily encourage this; it is ridiculous, yet hilarious. I should also note that Sam and his friend Jack have been making videos of various themes where they build mini-sets, and use star wars figurines as the main characters (Jack tapes and Sam narrates/provides the actions), other times they set the camera up and act out scenes themselves; every scene is basically identical - someone gets shot at and dies dramatically. They even make mock opening credits that flash across the screen (Sam always spells his name $am on these, which makes it even funnier). This occurs almost every Friday, and they usually use deadmau5 as the soundtrack; they are the most hilarious things I have ever watched. They have become quite the stars in the Hauer household, and the majority of my family usually ends up crowding around the tv in the family room, where we all keel over laughing. I'm going to try to find a way to get one of these films onto my computer. I'm telling you, these kids could youtube mega-stars. This video is pretty poor quality, but I took it a few weeks ago for my sister who wasn't home at the time, and I thought it might give you guys a good laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment